My Life Lessons from Near-Death Experiences
On Jan 9th 2015, I had a massive asthma attack and ended up in ICU with a tube down my throat in my lungs with a balloon (intubated). This isn’t my first near-death experience. Why do I have to have these experiences? To learn about life and let others know about it.
It can make a good person feel they are worthless and think they’re a sinner. They can try to become “perfect” so they can feel “okay” with themselves. Unfortunately, perfection will never be reached. Their life turns into an endless struggle for some impossible dream their parents instilled in them.
Likewise, your parents were told this false belief system by their parents, so they aren’t to blame. I will just roughly tell you the basic lessons I’ve learned from life and death. I will elaborate later.
1. The mind and thought processes have the power to kill the body and has the power to take you from near death to 100% healed and healthy.
2. Religion – when people don’t understand something, they make up the answers.
3. Praying is just a way of talking to yourself (your mind). Your mind has the power to create your reality. It can heal you and has created and made possible everything around you right now.
4. If you cannot act morally or behave like a modern member of society then you should believe there is an invisible man watching your every move. This way you will think that you will be punished (go to hell) if you are bad.
5. There is no filtering (good or bad) process after death. People are unable to understand not existing anymore, they want to believe they will live forever in some aspect. To date no one has accomplished this.
Come join us on the quest for wisdom by subscribing to WISDOM4FREEDOM.COM (below)
So, what do you think? Comment below!